Change Manager/ PM - Financial Sector - Sydney based
Open To: Au residents and Citizens with full work rights
You will undertake the following project management services:
- Understand the business requirements for the project and manage the project to deliver (Design, Build, Test & Deploy phases) those requirements (as well the objectives and benefits identified in the business case) in accordance with the Bank’s Enterprise Project Management Office and IT Project Management Office certification framework and other relevant Bank policies and procedures;
- Develop and maintain a detailed work plan to ensure project deliverables are met within agreed timeframes and budget, and project interdependencies are effectively managed;
- Manage scope, objectives, milestones, timelines, structure, budget, roles and responsibilities;
- Complete project reporting (including status reports);
- Manage project to ensure schedule remains on track and quality of deliverables to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards;
- Identify, report and manage issues/risks to resolution. The Service Provider will be expected to undertake the following Change management services required are as follows:
- Conduct the change impact analysis across the business and IT stakeholders, including impacted IT systems, change readiness assessment, any operational support and training need to all the impacted parties, which includes internal IT and business departments, external customers, systems owners, training and operational support staff.
- Develop a change management strategy and plans by applying a structured change management approach and methodology to effectively manage all aspects of change impact and transition activities which are introduced by the project to all impacted parties.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change implementation plans to mitigate or address the concerns. Plans should include stakeholders’ engagement, communication, training, knowledge transfer, operation support post-go-live and business continuity.
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations and provide timely communication for change management.
- Integrate change management activities into the overall project and BAU schedules.
- Create the measurements, which track and report the effectiveness, business benefits and/or problems resulted from the change as the project transition into BAU.
All deliverables required in the project management phases and stage gates, including:
o Plan and Design;
o Build and Test; o Deploy and Implement;
o Go-live Business sign-off.
- All deliverables required in the managing business change, change and stakeholder impact analysis across IT and business operations, stakeholder engagement and the management of the transition of complex, high risks projects into successful operations including:
o change impact analysis across the business and IT stakeholders, including impacted IT systems;
o change readiness assessment; o change management strategy;
o actionable and targeted change implementation plans, transition activities;
o Integrated change schedule of the project, BAU activities and other dependencies;
o Measurements, which track and report the effectiveness, business benefits and/or problems resulted from the change as the project transition into BAU.
- Qualification(s) and/or Training that is relevant to project and change management capabilities.
- Strong expertise in managing the delivery of complex, high risks projects successfully, managing dependencies and risks within complex projects, especially projects which require IT infrastructure platforms/systems migration and upgrades.
- Expertise in managing business change, change and stakeholder impact analysis across IT and business operations, stakeholder engagement and the management of the transition of complex, high risks projects into successful operations.
- Proven skills in Managing to change risks
- Proven capability for concise verbal communication and producing quality fit-for-purpose documentation (e.g. project schedule, steering committee presentation, communication plan, change management plan), to be highly effective to present, report status, address expectations/concerns, manage risks, and implement change across the organisation.