An amazing opportunity for experienced Dental Assistants seeking casual work to join a busy, happy team of professionals in a long-standing practice.
- Casual role with hours across weekdays, evenings and Saturdays
- Immediate start for the right candidate!!
- A great team environment and attractive hourly rate
Our long-standing, incredibly busy, fast paced and happy team in Norwood is seeking casual experienced and qualified Dental Assistants to join the team.
At SmileCo we understand the demands of today’s lifestyle and have focused on providing convenience to our patients in a relaxed atmosphere. Our Practice has the latest equipment and services to deliver quality family dentistry and flexible appointment times.
The Role: Casual Dental Assistants will require flexibility to cover annual leave, sick leave, Saturdays and evening shifts as required with different dentists, Oral Health Therapists and Hygienists. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Chairside assisting
- Sterilisation and infection control
- Preparing patients and facilities for dental treatment
This role will suit qualified Dental Assistants who are great team players, passionate and keen to learn.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with patients
- Must have a Cert III in Dental Assisting and at least 12 months’ experience as a dental assistant.
- Experience with Exact Dental Software is a MUST
- Be well presented and well organised with a strong work ethic
- Have a current National Police Check or WWCC
This opportunity is too good to miss! Apply now by forwarding your resume complete with skills and experience.
Please note this ad has been placed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be forwarded to the practice directly.