Are you an experienced front office co-coordinator seeking a role in a friendly team environment with great development opportunities?
- Part time - 26 hours a week, alternate Saturdays
- Great development opportunities
- Exciting and progressive services provided
We are in search of an experienced, motivated and welcoming front office coordinator with a genuine passion for dentistry and patient care to join our expanding dental team.
We are a family run boutique practice, offering a wide range of dental services including general and cosmetic dentistry. We are excited to soon be introducing the additional services of Invisalign and facial aesthetics. Our qualified and passionate team of three dentists alongside our dedicated support staff, strive to deliver exceptional dental care, to every patient, every day.
About the Role
As you will be both our client’s first point of contact and their last, your role and the service you provide is enormously important!
This part-time role of approximately 26 hrs a week, is available for an immediate start. Rostered days include a 7pm Wednesday evening finish and an alternate Saturday. We offer ongoing training and development with remuneration based on your skills and experience.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Welcoming and assisting our patients with appointments, treatment plans, queries and accounts
- Management of the appointment book, scheduling and reconfirmation of appointments
- Attending to incoming and outgoing communications including referrals and reports
- Submissions of CDBS, DVA and GDHS payments
- Attending to laboratory requirements
- Ensuring the front office and waiting area is presentable and clean
- Attending to other administration and patient related tasks as required
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience as a dental front office coordinator
- Have exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Have a warm and welcoming approach to patients and be able to build relationships
- Hold a formal qualification in dental assisting
- Have sound dental knowledge to assist patients with queries and treatment plans
- Have the ability to multi-task and show initiative
- Be a team player with an excellent work ethic
- Experience with the principles of Prime Practice will be looked upon favourably
- A knowledge of EXACT dental software is also highly regarded, but we are willing to train the right candidate
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.