Are you a Hygienist/OHT seeking a change of pace but still wanting career growth? Enjoy a work-life balance at this growing dental practice!
- Part-time role with 4 flexible working days and an existing patient base!
- Good schools, sporting facilities and community spirit, with less traffic!
- Work life balance, ongoing guidance & mentoring provided. Any experience welcome
Unique opportunity available for a Hygienist or Oral Health Therapist to join a growing dental practice in Tamworth with an existing patient base. This role will allow a career challenge, a change of pace and an ongoing work/life balance.
About the Practice:
Oasis Smiles Dental is Tamworth’s comprehensive dental practice creating personalised dental experience within a relaxed and friendly environment. The practice is long standing, modern and fully equipped with a team of 2 dentists, 4 dental assistants and 2 receptionists, all committed to the Prime Practice philosophy. The team enjoys the great community atmosphere both within the practice and as part of the larger Tamworth community.
The practice is conveniently located in the Northgate Shopping Centre, Tamworth and attracts over 70 new patients every month. Tamworth is a major regional centre in northern NSW with easy access to Sydney by road and air. Well known for the Annual Country Music Festival, Tamworth also boasts well regarded local textile, art and Equine facilities. Tamworth has good schools, great sporting facilities, great community sprit and less traffic!
About the Role:
This is a great opportunity for a patient-focussed Hygienist/OHT of any level experience, who is looking for long term career challenges within a practice away from the frantic city pace. This role offers part time hours between 8.40am-5.15pm 4 days per week, with the potential to increase to 5 days. Days of work are not set and will be agreed upon with the successful candidate.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be an Australian-qualified Hygienist or OHT. New Grads welcome to apply!
- Have current AHPRA registration and full working rights for Australia
- Have excellent communication skills and be patient-focussed
- Be a great team player and ready to have a laugh with both colleagues and patients
- Be ready to make the move to achieve a work/life balance
- Ideally have some exposure to Prime Practice principles and some orthodontic experience.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply below with your cover letter and resume.