Are you a Dental Assistant looking for an exciting new opportunity? Look no further!!
- 2 x Full time roles available
- A great opportunity to learn and grow
- Immediate start available for the right candidate
We are seeking two experienced Dental Assistants to join our long-standing dental practice in Riverside on a full time basis.
About the Role:
As full time Dental Assistants, the successful candidates will be great team players with flexibility to work weekdays, evenings and Saturdays to meet the practice requirements.
Your primary responsibilities will be chairside assisting and sterilisation when required. An immediate start is available for the right candidates.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to establish a rapport with new and existing patients
- Have at least 2 years of experience with D4W, chairside assisting and sterilisation.
- Be a team player, well presented, organised and have a can-do attitude
- Have a Cert 3 in Dental Assisting (will be highly regarded)
If this sounds like the role for you, please forward your resume and cover letter.
Please note this ad has been placed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be forwarded to the practice directly.