Opportunity to make a difference, showcase your skills and abilities to establish a long-term culture change within the business!
- International leader of industrial manufacturer and reseller
- Challenges in HSEQ activities at a broad level to keep you keen and interested
- Opportunity to be the driver of long-term culture change position
- Mangere, Auckland location with parking available onsite
- Modern offices with various cafés in close proximity
- Attractive salary base + bonus based on performance
- Modern technology and equipment for your success within the role
- Frequent travel required to various sites, an opportunity for different scenery!
- Hands on role with senior level support to ensure your success
Who are we?
INENCO Group NZ (SAECOWilson, HCD Flow Technology and Seal Innovations) is a company that’s going places.
We are New Zealand’s leader in the distribution of Bearings, Power Transmission, Hydraulic and Pneumatic seals, Belting, Fluid power, tools and maintenance products with a great supply of Engineering Consumables. Being part of the Inenco Group who operate across New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia, and Singapore there is scope for travel and growth available.
We are a company rich with 100 years of experience satisfying our customers across New Zealand. Our stable growth has led to the creation of a new position of HSEQ Partner. Reporting into the National Operations Manager, you will work across our businesses the length and breadth of New Zealand.
Your Role as part of the business:
- Lead in identifying and elimination/isolation of workplace hazards/risks and incidents according to company policies, procedures and participate in HSEQ training.
- Develop and implement safe work instructions and safe work operating procedures.
- Opportunity for you to potentially add 45001 to our systems.
- Business partner within a shared service model ensuring internal customer support needs are meet.
- Lead a focused approach to Health and Safety.
- Maintain the safety management systems, best practice work health and safety initiatives, Quality Assurance policies/systems and risk management.
- Implement initiatives to ensure the company remains compliant with both NZ legislation and the INENCO HSE systems/policies and Quality Assurance to AS/NZS/ISO 9001:2015 & 14001:2015. Do so by ensuring you maintain a current and up to date knowledge base.
- Improve and promote the use of Nintex Promapp software
Who are you?
- Ideally you have experience working for a business that has multiple sites and locations around New Zealand.
- A relevant certification in H+S and a working knowledge of legislation, regulations, codes of practice and relevant AS/NZ standards and their application is essential.
- You will need to be a confident problem solver and calm under pressure. This role will work with the HR Partner and Management team on related issues such as return to work plans.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with people of all levels of understanding of HSEQ and use your skills to break down barriers and take people on a journey that will lead to the long-term culture change we are seeking.
With 325 staff members in New Zealand we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now and let us help you empower your career in motion at Inenco Group New Zealand company!
You must be either a New Zealand Citizen or a holder of a New Zealand Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.