Join one of the most energetic, employee focussed and modern accounting firms in the area. This firm has a reputation for developing their people.
- Professional, Energetic & Inclusive Culture
- Located within the Newcastle CBD
- Broad Responsibilities & Challenges - Supporting a Team
Offering a rare opportunity to become an integral part of an elite team, this leading Newcastle based Accounting Firm is in need of a highly efficient, effective and enthusiastic Team Co-ordinator or experienced Client Service Administrator.
As a part of this dynamic, fun-loving and passionate team, you will be responsible for the provision of administrative support and outstanding customer service. Working alongside Partners and Senior Managers, you will assist with the coordination of workflow from the top down! Needless to say, a strong commitment to detail, deadlines and efficiency is paramount. In return, you will be both valued and rewarded for your contribution.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be involved in a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Dealing with internal and external correspondence
- Utilising accounting-specific software such as MYOB and Xero
- Diary management and meeting preparations
- Maintaining client records and upholding business processes
- Liaising with colleagues, clients, ASIC and the ATO
- Assisting with monthly billing, billing reports, invoice preparations and invoice distribution
- Typing, recording, processing and lodging of annual company review letters, tax assessments, ASIC notices and produce business reports relating to WIP, Debtors etc….
This role will require you to be the first point of contact for many valued clients… one of the faces of the firm! Because of this, it is imperative that you are committed to providing a quality service, day in and day out. The successful candidate will take pride in their appearance, possess a polished and personable communication style and conduct themselves with great integrity within the work place.
Without compromise, the successful candidate will be committed to their development as a professional and the overall success of the business. You will be reliable, adaptable and responsive to direction and feedback. You will also be systematic, structured and flexible in your approach and thrive on challenges.
While there is a preference to attract a candidate that has worked in an Accounting firm before, this firm has also had great success in utilising “transferable” skills developed within other Professional Services business. So, if you are currently working in Real Estate, Financial Planning, Recruitment or Law, you are encouraged to apply. Thankfully all the existing CSA’s enjoy training and supporting new staff.
An attractive base salary in the range of $55,000 to $63,000 will be afforded to the successful applicant. Please note, this is a full-time role. Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you and you are ready for your next challenge, please utilise the Apply button and follow the instructions. For more information about this opportunity please call Daryl @ Daniels Recruitment on (02) 4965 5368.