This role would suit a motivated and resilient individual looking to be a part of an employee focused and high performing national organisation
- Ongoing professional development
- New Grads are welcome to apply
- Ability to work from home
Working at Altius
Altius Group is an award winning employer of choice in the Allied Health industry employing over 300 people across Australia.
When you work with us you can expect:
- A culture based on our values of Professional Integrity, Resolve, Innovation, Distinction and Excellence.
- Regular, ongoing training from accessible and open industry professionals.
- A focus on quality over quantity to deliver outstanding results.
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro laptop and smart phone enabling flexible working options.
- Genuine support for your own wellbeing including access to our own AltiusLife wellbeing platform, regular employee wellbeing seminars, access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave.
- Rehabilitation Consultant with an Australian Occupational Therapist qualification (AHPRA registration required) or
- ESSA membership as an Exercise Physiologist or
- Exercise Physiologist with an appropriate accreditation to perform WPA and FCE assessments
- Permanent Full Time or Part-Time
- This role is based in Armidale, NSW. If you are looking to relocate, we also offer Relocation Assistance!
About the job
- Complete assessments including Functional, Activities of Daily Living, ergonomic & workplace assessments
- Case management of Workers Compensation, Comcare, CTP & Life Insurance referrals
- Work on a limited caseload of an average 20 cases
- Develop quality early intervention strategies and return to work plans
- Liaise with other health professionals, doctors and local community organisations
- Exposure to clinical treatment based work through our other subsidiary’s (if desired)
- AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist or
- ESSA membership as an Exercise Physiologist
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Rapport building skills
- High level of resilience and the drive to continuously learn
Referrals are warmly welcomed and rewarded.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please Apply now or contact Melissa Lieu on 0420925466 for a confidential discussion.
Altius Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.