Drive and deliver large-scale digital projects for one Brisbane's leading advertising & creative agencies.
- World leader in the advertising industry, with a strong award stack
- Great career opportunity to work on some great national and international brands
- Be connected to great mentorship and leaders across the network
Our client is a world class leader in connecting consumers to brands. They are now on the hunt for an experienced Digital Project Manager to help bring some digital experiences to life.
As Digital Project Manager you will work with all teams and department heads to ensure production processes are constantly evolving to meet specific client and agency needs. You will be responsible for:
- Preparing briefs, cost estimations, project timelines and statements of work
- Scoping and plan projects and work with agency departments to ensure all hours and project outcomes are accounted for
- Maintaining strong client relationships and client satisfaction with project delivery
- Managing a number of projects of varying complexity and budgets, with on-time and on budget delivery
- Reviewing, monitoring, assessing and take action on potential client/project risks
- Creating and maintaining good working relationships with clients and partners and suppliers
- Ensuring regular and accurate project and financial reporting for projects.
You will be considered for this position if you have:
- Prior experience in an advertising or creative agency environment
- 4+ Years Project Management/Producer Experience across campaigns and medium scale platform builds
- Experience managing large scale projects using Agile/Scrum methodologies on the advertising agency side
- Dynamic leadership and team building skills
- Strong client facing and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge and experience with a variety of project management methodologies
- Successful track record managing multiple client assignments simultaneously
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills
Get In Touch
This is an exciting opportunity to work on some interesting projects focussed around innovation and technology. To register please hit the apply button or visit https://www.seventwenty.com.au/current-vacancies.