Advanced Radiographers with Cath-lab experience are encouraged apply to join Northern Beaches Medical Imaging at the Northern Beaches Hospital!
- State of the Art New Imaging Department
- Fantastic Career Progression Opportunities
- Maternity Leave Contract
Northern Beaches Medical Imaging (NBMI) cluster includes our new practice located at the new Northern Beaches Hospital (NBH) in Frenchs Forest, NSW as well as our Chatswood and Brookvale practices.
Our hospital staffing cohort operates a comprehensive hospital imaging department including MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine, General X-Ray, Mammography, Ultrasound, Paediatrics and Interventional, and support our Radiologists. Northern Beaches Medical Imaging is fitted out with best-in-class equipment and will provide exciting career and training opportunities.
We are seeking an experienced Cath-lab/Vascular Radiographer to join the Northern Beaches Medical Imaging team covering up to 6 months’ maternity leave contract working negotiable hours. This role will be required to work as a hemodynamically trained Radiographer in the cath-lab, biplane and hybrid theatres.
What we offer – a wide variety of cases in a professional environment
- Interventional Cardiology
- Interventional Vascular
- Interventional Radiology
- Interventional Neurology
- Current EPA Licence
- AHPRA Registration
- Proven Cardiac & Vascular experience
- Strong team player
- Ability to problem solve and resolve conflict in a complex environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communications and leadership skills
- An understanding of OHS responsibilities
- Knowledge and understanding of Radiology Information System (RIS) & PACS
- Previous experience within a hospital environment
- Previous experience in monitoring haemodynamic and ECG traces
- Previous experience using Philips Angiography hardware/software
- Perform radiography for Cardiac, Vascular, Interventional Radiology and Neurology. Includes assistance in operating interventional equipment such as Intravascular Ultrasound, FFR and pressure injectors.
- Involvement in an on-call roster including emergency STEMI service on-call duties. Radiographers must be able to attend the call-in within 30 minutes of being called.
- Be an advocate for radiation safety within the labs for all staff and patients.
- Assist interventionalists to achieve optimum results both during and post completion of cases with any reasonable imaging and archiving related requests.
Employment at the Northern Beaches Hospital is conditional on attainment of a National Police Check and Working with Children Clearance.
Applications close by 10 July 2020.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.