Excellent opportunity is now available for a PDY or Newly qualified NMT to join our busy reputable practice in the Wollongong region.
- Join a Healthcare leader who CARES
- Significant Career Progression Opportunities
- Friendly supportive environment
Healthcare Imaging Services (HIS) currently operates over 140 imaging centres in Australia, performing more than 2.2 million examinations annually. HIS provides a full variety of imaging centres including public hospitals, private hospitals and community based centres and employs over 2,000 technical, nursing and administrative staff.
Working within local communities, we provide a wide range of services including X-ray, ultrasound, multi-slice CT, nuclear medicine, MRI, interventional radiology, mammography, women's health, cardiac, neurology, vascular and musculoskeletal imaging.
A Newly qualified or PDY Nuclear Medicine Technologist position is available for a 12 months' contract at Wollongong Nuclear Medicine Private Practice. The ideal candidate will be a motivated and energetic person who is willing to learn in a busy private practice.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Medical Radiation science (Nuclear Medicine) or equivalent qualifications recognised in Australia.
- Commitment to the provision and promotion of quality health care within the unique confines of a private practice setting.
- Ability to learn to perform high quality Nuclear Medicine examinations employing correct techniques to the accepted industry standard or above.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff and other medical and non-medical personnel verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated and committed to ongoing professional development
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Current NSW EPA Licence for Nuclear Medicine
- AHPRA Registration
- A current drivers’ license is essential.
If you are looking for a challenging role in a highly professional environment, a supportive friendly team to work with while gaining invaluable knowledge, then look no more, apply now!
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.