Stunning destination, north of Joondalup seeks VR GP with Women's Health expertise. Generous % offered + Relocation + Incentives + 10K plus $ per week
Stunning Beaches - Warm Weather - Big Open Spaces - Welcoming WA!You are invited to practice GP plus rewarding Women's Health services in a high demand community setting. Be rewarded with significant earnings & a reduction in your Moratorium term. Work together with skilled, dedicated VRs within a state of the art facility! Call now for an informal chat! 0406 199 260.
This role most suits a full time VR (FRACGP) seeking a genuine location in need, where they can fill quickly each day, leave shift by 5:00 pm and enjoy high average weekly earnings in return for their dedication, plus incentives for their commitment to the role.
This highly desired location is a holiday hot spot and considered an absolute beautiful coastal area, with loads of outdoor water sports/activities, wide open spaces and key sight seeing to enjoy. This community welcomes a personable and skilled Doctor, to ensure their patient population doesn't need to travel out of the area to find the services they require. This site is the only practice in town, therefore a good VR General Practitioner will be booked out on start.
A team who values comprehensive and thoughtful medical care awaits you. Perhaps it's time to make a change towards a more relaxed lifestyle in WA??
- Flexible Employment Arrangement
- Full Time/Part Time position offered
- Above 70% Billings + Full patient list
- Relocation support for interstate move
- Initiatives to promote community well being
- Separate Treatment Room + BP software
- Comfortable staff room + Modern facility
- Practice Nurse & experienced RN support
- DPA, RRMA 5, MMM 5 - Lodge PRODA now!
- Reduce Moratorium + Earn incentives!
- 2 hrs Nth Perth, home price average $340K
- General Practitioners with Vocational Registration (FRACGP, FACRRM, FRNZCGP or equivalent) with AHPRA a must.
- VR GPs subject to the Moratorium are very welcome to apply.
Please apply via the link to hear more about this position and other upcoming opportunities. You can also email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rebecca
on 0406 199 260 for a confidential chat.for a confidential chat.