GP required for specialist Skin Cancer clinic. Small & skilled team. Established & GP owned. Large patient base. Central location. 65% Billings paid.
GP - General Practitioner - Skin Cancer Specialist - Part or Full TimeAre you a VR GP specialist with AHPRA?? Are you already working as a specialist in Skin Cancer Medicine?? OR have you completed your Masters in Skin Cancer OR attained your Fellowship in Skin??
A unique opening has arisen for a talented General Practitioner who is qualified and confident to perform Skin Cancer Medicine and Procedures, either full time or part time. In addition, a GP who is able to offer PDT, will be highly regarded.
This GP owner is established, with more than 20 years experience in Skin Cancer and has been running a busy local team for more than ten years. This skilled group of GPs welcomes a VR who is both competent in Skin Cancer and passionate about this area as a Special Interest. The successful GP will have proven, previous work experience in a diverse range of Skin Cancer presentations and would have completed extended-skills training in Skin Cancer Medicine and Management.
- Specialist Skin Cancer Practice
- Permanent role - 65% Billings
- Flexible Employment Arrangement
- Large & established patient base
- Skilled, knowledgeable GP owner
- Development of skin cancer interest
- Excellent location for Brisbane
- Unique opportunity to offer Skin services
- General Practitioners with General & Vocational Registration (FRACGP, FACRRM, FRNZCGP or equivalent) with AHPRA a must.
- VRs must be Unrestricted to apply for this role.
Please apply via the link to hear more about this position and other upcoming opportunities. You can also email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rebecca
on 0406 199 260 for a confidential chat.