Registered Nurses PT & FT, Coniston & Albion Park! Supportive team culture, 1-2 yrs exp, opp for career development, $60k-$80k plus sup
- Aged Care Provider of the Year
- Multiple Illawarra locations incl Albion Park & Coniston
- $60,000 to $80,000 plus super
Our client is the 2018 National Aged Care Provider of the Year. Committed to supporting older people and creating inspiring communities through delivering innovative and quality care, superior services, practices and management. This community owned, not-for-profit organisation are currently seeking a number of experienced and highly capable part time and full time Registered Nurses to join their team.
You will be responsible for providing the highest standards of clinical care and support to the residence to improve their wellbeing and quality of life. Working as a valued member of the clinical team, some of the responsibilities will include;
- Providing quality resident-focused and clinical care.
- Effectively supervising and leading a team of carers.
- Undertake assessments, treatments and documentation to the highest standards.
- Take an active role in getting to know the residence and families.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- 1-2 years registered nursing experience
- Demonstrated ability to implement clinical care policies, practices and procedures.
- Well-developed knowledge and experience in Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) and the development of care plans.
- Detailed knowledge of aged care accreditation standards, relevant legislation and continuous quality improvement
- Proven ability to collaborate with managers, resolve issues and influence outcomes.
- Demonstrated empathy with and commitment to the care of older people
- Competitive salary, plus NFP salary packaging including up to $15,900 in pre-tax earnings plus $2,550 to contribute towards entertainment benefits each FBT year.
- Career development opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangements and rosters.
- Career break schemes and purchased leave.
- Get Healthy at Work program including discounted gym memberships.
- A friendly, supportive and team focused culture with the opportunity to create something special within a brand-new facility.
This really is a unique opportunity to make your mark and improve the lives of older people. If you are passionate about changing the way aged care is delivered, we’d love to hear from you!
For more information please contact Caroline Walters on 0430 099 166 or apply directly to email@example.com