Registered Nurses Bowral, Aged Care, New Grad & exp RN, career dev opps, rotating shifts, individual accountability, $60 -$80k plus super
- New Grads or experienced Registered Nurses
- Bowral Aged Care Facility
- Modern, Dynamic and Empowering Environment
- $60,000 to $80,000 plus super
Our client is a community-owned organisation that has been providing aged care accommodation and services for over 60 years. This not-for-profit organisation, is committed to supporting older people by delivering innovative and quality care, superior services, practices and management.
They are currently seeking a number of highly capable Registered Nurses to join their friendly team in Bowral.
You will be responsible for providing the highest standards of clinical care and support to the residents to improve their wellbeing and quality of life. Working as a valued member of the clinical team, some of the responsibilities will include;
- Providing quality resident-focused and clinical care.
- Effectively supervising and leading a team of carers.
- Undertake assessments, treatments and documentation to the highest standards.
- Take an active role in getting to know the residence and families.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated ability to implement clinical care policies, practices and procedures.
- Well-developed knowledge and experience in Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) and the development of care plans
- Detailed knowledge of aged care accreditation standards, relevant legislation and continuous quality improvement
- Proven ability to collaborate with managers, resolve issues and influence outcomes
- Demonstrated empathy with and commitment to the care of older people
- Competitive salary
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements and rosters
- A friendly, supportive and team focused culture with the opportunity to create something special within Aged Care
This really is a unique opportunity to make your mark and improve the lives of older people. If you are passionate about changing the way aged care is delivered, we’d love to hear from you!
For more information please contact Caroline Walters on 0430 099 166 or apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org