Clinical Care Specialist, SE Melbourne. Aged Care Provider, 5 yrs exp in clinical care, roving role looking after 7 facilities! $130-$140k plus sup
- Leading Aged Care Provider – 7 Facilities in SE Melbourne
- Strong Clinical skills & Strong Communication skills
- $130,000-$140,000 plus super and car allowance
Our client is one of Australia's largest Aged Care providers. They are proud that each of their aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose to call it home. Delivering high quality residential care, every aspect of care, comfort and community values is offered in a supportive, community centred environment. Due to expansion they are seeking a highly experienced Clinical Care Specialist to join their team in SE Melbourne.
About the role
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated clinician to lead the delivery of clinical care across 7 aged care facilities in SE Melbourne. This is a roving/consulting role that will see you working along side the Clinical Care Manager of each facility to ensure that a high standard of person-centred care is provided to residents, distinguish clinical risks and how they can resolve them, while at the same time meeting all legislative and professional standards and requirements. It is extrenely autonomous and requires flexbility and accpountability.
- You will have current AHPRA registration and rights to work in Australia
- A minimum of 5 years demonstrated success in a Clinical Care role within aged care is essential
- Outstanding coaching and mentoring skills
- Have a passion for working with the elderly with a resident focused approach to care
- Understanding of AACQA (The Accreditation process for best practice clinical outcomes)
- Ability to manage and engage with all stakeholders, including team members, residents, and their families.
- Proficient computer skills and experience using documentation and reporting systems.
- Monday to Friday role
- Working with an engaged and dedicated team of staff and volunteers
- Working in a trusted and values-based organisation focused on quality and growth
- 24/7 nurse presence and clinical structures in place to support the residents and team
- Support and resources, helping you concentrate on what's most important - resident focused care
- Feel connected to your peers with regular events to network and enhance your knowledge