Clinical Care Manager x 2, Dandenong North & Malvern East. Aged Care , Mon-Fri, strong clinical leadership required. $100-115k plus sup
- Dandenong North & Malvern East Locations
- Clinical Expertise & Leadership skills
- $100,000 to 115,000 plus super
About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's largest Aged Care providers and they are proud that every one of their aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose to call it home. Delivering high quality residential aged care in a number of facilities across the nation every aspect of care, comfort and community values is offered in a supportive, community centred environment. Due to expansion they are seeking 2 experienced Clinical Care Managers for their facilities in Dandenong North and Malvern East.
About the role
We are seeking 2 passionate and dedicated clinicians to lead the delivery of clinical care within these residential homes. Working along side the Facility Manager the Clinical Care Manager supports and leads the clinical team, ensuring compliance with policies and procedure, infection control, and relevant legislation are maintained to ensure best practice clinical outcomes for its residents.
- You will have current AHPRA registration and rights to work in Australia
- Have a passion for working with the elderly with a resident focused approach to care
- Minimum two years demonstrated success in a clinical leadership role (such as Clinical Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse in charge, or similar)
- Understanding of AACQA (The Accreditation process for best practice clinical outcomes)
- Ability to manage and engage with all stakeholders, including team members, residents, and their families.
- Proficient computer skills and experience using documentation and reporting systems.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- Working with an engaged and dedicated team of staff and volunteers
- Working in a trusted and values-based organisation focused on quality and growth
- 24/7 nurse presence and clinical structures in place to support the residents and team
- Support and resources, helping you concentrate on what's most important - resident focused care
- Feel connected to your peers with regular events to network and enhance your knowledge