Registered Midwives, Birthing Suite, Post Natal & Special Care Nursery. Sydney's North Shore, 3-5 yrs previous Midwifery exp, Excellent benefits!
- Onsite Parking for afternoon and evening shifts
- Leading Catholic Not for Profit Healthcare Provider
- Sydney's North Shore Location
- Full Salary Packaging Offered
Our client, a prominent private hospital on the North Shore of Sydney, is one of Australia’s leading Catholic not-for-profit healthcare providers. They are an equal opportunity employer and make the professional development of their employees a priority. When employed at this hospital, you will have access to a range of services and benefits. Some of the offerings available to staff are salary packaging, employee assistance program and health insurance.
With support from their multi-skilled team you will be able to utilise your clinical knowledge and experience to provide exceptional patient experience to women, their partners/families and their babies to have positive pregnancy, birth and postnatal experience. You will be part of a highly dedicated multi-disciplinary team incorporating medical, nursing, clerical and allied health professionals.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years experience as a Registered Midwife in either the Birthing Suite, Post Natal or Special Nursery areas.
- Current valid nursing registration with AHPRA
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse, multi-disciplinary team strong commitment to high quality, family-centred care
- The flexibility to accept a full rotating roster
For further information, contact Caroline Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org or for an initial discussion please call 0430 099 166.