Clinical Care Manager, Tamworth! Leading Aged Care Provider, Mon-Fri role, MUST have 2 yrs exp in RN or clinical leadership role! $100k plus sup
- Leading Aged Care Provider – small to med size
- Supportive and passionate team environment
- Relocation Package on Offer
About the facility
Our client is proud that each of its aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose to call it home. Delivering high quality residential care in this approx. 75 bed home in Tamworth, every aspect of care, comfort, community values is offered in a supportive, community centred environment.
About the role
Our client in Tamworth is looking for a passionate and dedicated clinician to lead the delivery of clinical care within this residential home. Working along side the Facility Manager the Clinical Care Manager supports and leads the clinical team, ensuring compliance with policies and procedure, infection control, and relevant legislation are maintained to ensure best practice clinical outcomes for its residents.
- You will have current AHPRA registration and rights to work in Australia
- Have a passion for working with the elderly with a resident focused approach to care
- Minimum two years demonstrated success in a clinical leadership role (such as Clinical Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse in charge, or similar)
- Understanding of AACQA (The Accreditation process for best practice clinical outcomes)
- Ability to manage and engage with all stakeholders, including team members, residents, and their families.
- Proficient computer skills and experience using documentation and reporting systems.
- Working with an engaged and dedicated team of staff and volunteers
- Working in a trusted and values-based organisation focused on quality and growth
- 24/7 nurse presence and clinical structures in place to support the residents and team
- Support and resources, helping you concentrate on what's most important - resident focused care
- Feel connected to your peers with regular events to network and enhance your knowledge
- Not for profit organisation with excellent tax benefits
- Relocation package for the successful candidate