Registered Nurse Immunisers, Regional VIC, Start ASAP, 12 wks, f/t shifts, Generous Hrly Rate, MUST have Immunisation exp, full travel/accom costs
- Various locations in Regional VICTORIA
- All travel/accom costs covered
- Must have 1 year exp in RN Immunisation
- 12 weeks, Mon to Fri - IMMEDIATE START!
- $45-$60/hr plus super (based on exp)
Our client is seeking a number of experienced Registered Nurse Immunisers to start immediately and work in various Regional locations across Victoria for the next 12 weeks assisting with COVID Vaccinations. The work will be generally Monday to Friday and MAY require some weekend or after hours shifts. Full training will be offered and all relocation travel and accomodation costs will be covered.
What where looking for;
- Current unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA);
- Minimum of 1 years full time relevant clinical experience in a multidisciplinary setting including immunization work.
- Current Immunisation Course Certificate relevant to the jurisdiction in which they have been operating.
- Evidence of current Basic Life Support (BLS) or Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Evidence of current anaphylactic training
- Current Police Check
- Evidence of Flu vaccination
- Demonstrated empathy, professionalism and strong communication skills essential