International Luxury Brand seeks passionate Retail Leader for Stunning Sydney Store - exceptional development opportunities must have RTW, $95k pkg
- Luxury Ready to Wear Apparel experience essential
- Sydney CBD Boutique
- Up to $95,000k package
Luxury… Quality product… A brand you can be truly proud of…. Sound Good? Read on...
Our client, a well-known International high-end fashion retailer, is seeking an Assistant Store Manager for Women’s Ready to Wear in their stunning boutique in Sydney’s CBD. Known for their stylish design and chic, this international retailer has made their mark on the fashion world.
This Assistant Store Manager role requires a BUSINESS SAVVY professional who can demonstrate outstanding networking and client relationship building skills. You will be a brand ambassador that empowers your team and consistently provides a collaborative, proactive and driven approach.
- Drive sales targets, KPI's and client strategy by identifying and pursuing opportunities
- Ensure client loyalty, develop strong client relationship building strategies
- Mentor sales team on service, sales and client engagement
- Weekly reporting on results, market analysis, client engagement
- Updating and monitoring the CRM
Skills and Experience
- You will have 2 + years in Ready-To-Wear management roles with a solid understanding of the luxury fashion industry.
- Proven success in meeting targets, store merchandising, stock control, rosters
- Possess high quality communication skills and a passion for IN VOGUE FASHION.
Strong business & sales acumen.
- Effective clientele rapport building skills
- A resilient, collaborative and driven approach
This is the opportunity to grab with both hands if a glamorous and customer focused environment is where you thrive! Your experience will be rewarded with a fantastic salary, employee benefits and a great working roster.
For further information contact Caroline Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0430 099 166 for a confidential discussion.