This growing community based pharmacy business is seeking a Pharmacist who has a desire to become a financial Partner for stores in Sydney's South
- Great working conditions & remuneration
- Southern Sydney location
- Partnership opportunity
- Exciting revenue growth opportunity
Our client is a well established pharmacy group with a number of stores who are entering an exciting growth phase in their journey.
This is an exciting opportunity based in in Sydney's southern suburbs for a highly motivated, aspiring and customer focused Pharmacist to join a trusted, valued and well-loved business. Local community matters to them so they provide a genuine quality of service and have a tradition of caring. They value their unique culture, where their people are energetic, resilient and results driven. Responsibilities will include but not limited to day to day management of store, dispensary and team operations, professional patient counselling and accurate and efficient dispensing of prescriptions.
This is a full time Pharmacist role where you can join with a view to entering into a Partnership arrangement in the immediate or medium term.
Skills and experience
- Registered as a Pharmacist with AHPRA
- Enjoy working and contributing within a team environment
- Willingness to spend time out on the shop floor talking to your customers
- Highly driven and enthusiastic
- High attention to detail
- Be focused on delivering a high standard of customer service
- Eagerness to be part of our pharmacy family
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- An enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and grow
- Strong and dedicated work ethic
- The desire to go above and beyond
- A motivating and rewarding work environment
- Opportunity to become a Partner in a growing brand
- Access to some incredible training and development opportunities including strategic retail skills and people leadership training