A consultative Showroom Sales Consultant needed for part time role in Richmond selling homewares & furniture. Above award pay & great team culture!
- Richmond location
- Part time role
- 3 days per week
- Roster includes working both Saturday & Sunday & 1 week day
- Family friendly culture
- Pays above award rates of pay
Is a market leading retailer of on trend homewares, furniture and accessories and they are seeking an engaging customer service professional with a passion for interior design and styling to join the friendly team on a permanent basis in their gorgeous Richmond showroom.
As a Showroom Sales Consultant you will work within a supportive and friendly team providing high level customer service to both retail and commercial customers. You will help customers bring their dream designs to life, helping with product advice and selection. As part of your weekly roster you will be required to work weekends and you will be helping customers make selections from the showroom, providing advice and guidance and making recommendations on complementary products. You will be responsible for ensuring the showroom is well presented with strong visual merchandising, customer service and sales.
Skills and Experience
For this role we are seeking a team player with a positive approach, exceptional customer service skills and a genuine passion for interior design and styling.
Ideal applicants will have
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Previous experience working with furniture and homewares well suited
- Must have previous experience in retail sales
- Visual merchandising and styling experience
- Ability to work Saturday & Sunday every week as part of your roster
- Sense of style and a keen eye for detail
- Qualification in Interior design would be well regarded but not essential
- A positive "can do" attitude!