Fast track your retail management career with an international big box retailer $75k package with genuine career progression within 2yrs
- Fast paced high volume retailer
- Excellent career development and progression
- Strong training programs
- $65,000 - $75,000 salary package
- Parkes NSW location
Is a market leading retailer that have well established operations nationally and are continuing their expansion across Australia. They are committed to excellence in all areas of their operations, delivering high quality products, exceptional service and value for money to their customers.
Our client has an opportunities based in their Parkes NSW store. Commencing your training initially as the Assistant Manager you will be someone who can lead from the front with exceptional communication and strong people leadership skills along with the ability to provide on going training and development to your teams. You will have a can-do attitude and be a strong support to the Store Manager in the running of all aspects of the store. You will be required to work either a 40 or 45 hour week and must be available to work weekends as part of a rotating roster. There is an excellent opportunity to progress your career quickly to a Store Manager role as our client is seeking someone who can step into that position within 1-2 years.
- You're a natural leader, who leads from the front and works with their team
- You work in a fast paced hospitality or retail environment with 3-5 years leadership experience
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You've had success in developing under-performing teams and stores
- You deliver results, you're self motivated and goal focused
- You're energetic, enthusiastic and can make decisions under pressure
- You want a role that offers you responsibility, daily challenges and the ability to grow your leadership skills
- You want to enjoy 5 weeks annual leave each year
- You want to be recognised and rewarded for your hard work and commitment, you want opportunities to progress and you want your BONUS!
For further information please contact Peter Townsend on 0451 057 097 or email@example.com