Senior PM required to deliver large Civil and Water packages from design phase through construction to hand over.
- Auckland Based
- Water and Civil works
- Senior Project Manager
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Auckland, NZ
Pay Rate: $160 -180k package
The client is a well-established and highly reputable Design and Construction company known to deliver large civil infrastructure packages. They have extensive water infrastructure projects including water and wastewater networks.
As Project Manager, you will manage the procurement process, coordinate subcontractors, liaise with your site team and drive the program to an effective and successful conclusion. You will also manage all correspondence with the relevant stakeholders including the client, consultants, architects and internal staff. They have been awarded large groundworks and civil package based in Auckland and are looking for a Project Manager to take the contract from the design phase to construction and handover.
The successful candidate will bring to the role;
- Previous demonstrated experience in delivering projects through on-site supervision and management of construction activities
- a practical-minded hands-on approach coupled with excellent communication and people skills
- Precious experience in taking a project from the design phase into construction.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or construction related qualification
- Ideally more than 15 years post-graduate experience
- Previously demonstrated experience in successfully delivering Water or Civil Infrastructure construction projects
A package which is in line with the demanding nature of the project which includes Salary of between $160 -180k package
Very flexible Work hours, performance outcome is driven. Very good junior development and career progression programs as well.