An opportunity for an SPE or Junior PM with Main Contractor experience to join a diverse team on this concrete remediation project. IMMEDIATE START!
- 7+ month Contract with potential for ongoing work
- Melbourne Based
- $160k-$200k Salary package
Our Client is a Tier 2 Civil Construction Company who is involved in various projects throughout Victoria, including Rail, Roads, Structures, Telecommunications, and Mining. They have been established in Australia for 35+ years and pride themselves as a diverse team that works together to create innovative ways to deliver outstanding projects.
They are looking for a Construction Manager, who is a strong leader with outstanding communication skills who is able to drive this Structural remediation project. Ideally, you will be and SPE or PM from a Main Contractor background who knows how to push their team and drive efficiencies. You will be responsible for the entire supervision of works and sub-contractors, monitoring quality and OH&S on the project, tracking the progress of the project and assisting with cost tracking & financial reporting.
- Hold a Bachelors degree in civil engineering or similar
- 8+yrs experience in Civil Infrastructure with specific experience in Concrete and Structures.
- Previous experience in delivering technically challenging projects
- A good understanding and experience of general civil engineering and technical elements.
- Previous work history with Vicroads projects.
- A good understanding and experience of structures and general civil construction
- RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN AUSTRALIA ESSENTIAL
This Contract role is for a minimum period of 7 mths with the potential of continued work should the client win additional work and the successful candidate demonstrates excellence. The expected salary package is Pro Rata'd between $160k-$200k which comprises of a Base Salary + Super + tools of the trade.