Looking for a Marine Engineer to oversee the construction of this $10m Marine facility based in FNQ.
- FIFO option available out of Brisbane
- 6 mth contract Immediate start
- $80k-$100k base + super + Accommodation + Meal Allowance
Our client is an amazing Brisbane based family-owned marine company who is seeking a Project Engineer for a 6-month contract on a $10m marine project in the beautiful FNQ region.
As a Project Engineer, you will be managing the project and reporting to a Project Manager who will be based in Brisbane. You will be responsible for managing specialist sub-contractors, keeping accurate records of production, solving engineering and technical issues, short-term programming or works and monitoring the construction program in line with the overall project program, controlling of H&S elements, interfacing with the client and monitoring and controlling quality.
The successful candidate will bring to the role;
- 3-5 years + Post Grad experience, and hold a relevant degree in civil engineering or similar
- Previous work history with a specialist similar contractor or an Australian Top Tier Engineering Construction company
- A good understanding and demonstrative experience of marine civil engineering techniques, piling techniques, FRC works, including supervision of construction elements, planning and controlling the works.
- TMR Experience desirable
- a practical-minded hands-on approach coupled with excellent communication and people skills
- A solutions-orientated attitude with a desire to progress in your career.
- Right to live and work in Australia
An attractive package that is in line with the technical nature of the project which includes Base Salary of between $80k-$100k + Super + Accommodation + Meal Allowances + Shared Car