PM required to deliver large Drainage package from design phase to construction.
- Hamilton Based
- Drainage and Civil works
- Project Manager
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Hamilton, NZ
Pay Rate: $120 -140k package
The client is a well-established and highly reputable Design and Construction company known to deliver civil projects and also have a strong infrastructure arm.
As Project Manager, you will manage the procurement process, coordinate subcontractors, liaise with your site team and drive the program to an effective and successful conclusion. You will also manage all correspondence with the relevant stakeholders including the client, consultants, architects and internal staff. They have been awarded large drainage and civil package based in Hamilton and are looking for a Project Manager to take the contract from the design phase to construction and handover.
The successful candidate will bring to the role;
- Previous demonstrated experience in delivering projects through on-site supervision and management of construction activities
- a practical-minded hands-on approach coupled with excellent communication and people skills
- Precious experience in taking a project from the design phase into construction.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or construction related qualification
- Ideally Min of 8-10 years post-graduate experience
- Previously demonstrated experience in successfully delivering a defence project
A package which is in line with the demanding nature of the project which includes Salary of between $120 -140k package