A growing construction and utility business requires a Senior Estimator and Estimator for major utilities work. Based out of Sydney - top salary
- Grow, develop and lead a team
- Expand your knowledge and learn
- Professionally run business, led by engineers
- Be part of the leadership team
- Grow and a Lead in a growing business
- Get paid above market salary
- Work normal hours and realistic expectations
- Long term secure role
Growing civil contracting company based in Sydney with an enviable record in project wins and successful project completions. Working on major construction projects in utilities and water they work on projects from $5m to over $100m. With excellent safety, quality, environmental and estimating systems you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best construction professionals in the market if you decide to work for this contractor.
Looking after multiple project bids from $5m to over $100m you will be expected to have worked on both smaller and major construction projects with experience on Sydney Water projects highly sought after. You will be a key contact in the project team and be responsible for putting together the project costing and bids in conjunction with a Bid Manager. The role will work across the business assisting in identifying relevant projects and putting together an accurate pricing structure. The role can lead to more senior roles within the business and the expectation in both roles is that you will receive excellent guidance and support from senior staff members.
To be successful in this role?
- ideally, have a Bachelors in Engineering or related discipline
- have a track record in working on major and minor water utility projects
- proven high win ratio on project tenders
- want to work with a market leader and a stable business
- have worked on various estimating databases and be able to assist future development of systems
- enjoy working with engineers and in a team environment
These roles are paying market high base salary with an excellent bonus structure. In the role you will also receive a company vehicle, be expected to work a five day week and the company has an emphasis on work life balance so normally a 5 pm finish.
If these roles sound of interest please apply today and we will get back to you if you are suitable. For more information please contact Derek King on 1300 248 266