Due to growth our client is in need of an exp Customs Classifier to join their customs team. This co. will provide you with a stable customs career!
- Office Based in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney
- Parking on Site and Accessible via Public Transport
- Previous Classification Experience is Essential
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Australian leader in end to end logistics. This iconic freight forwarder has a reputation for excellence, professionalism and provides market leading training and mentoring to committed staff.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking to add an experienced Customs Compiler/Classifier to join a support professional team. Work closely with a dedicated portfolio of accounts.
• Accurately compile/classify & value import and export products
• Accurately update systems databases with appropriate information
• Ensure shipments are cleared within specified time frames
• Liaise professionally with customers, internal and external
• Build strong relationships external stakeholders
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 2-3 years classifying experience
• Ideally you will have finished or currently be completing a recognised customs course
• Excellent communication and presentation
• A business focused mind and the drive to succeed
• Advanced computer skills, exposure to Cargowise EDI a bonus
Professional office environment with a strong focus on training and development. With well-produced and regularly updated operating procedures in place, our client is committed promote development and operational excellence within its people.
• Continued and on-going training and development program
• Career progression opportunities for motivated individuals
• Long term progression towards becoming a Licenced Broker
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link to apply today or visit www.insyncpersonnel.com.au to find out what exciting opportunities are available at Insync Personnel.
All candidate applications will be reviewed by the managing consultant, which then will be screened and a shortlist will be created. Should you be shortlisted for this vacancy – Leanne Lewis will be in contact directly to discuss further.