We require a Maintenance Mechanical Fitter for our leading beverage manufacturing company
- MOORABBIN LOCATION
- WORLD LEADING BEVERAGE MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- 12 HOUR SHIFT DAY AND NIGHT ROSTER
OUTSTANDING CAREER OPPORTUNITY!!
An exciting opportunity exists for a high end Maintenance Fitter with proven experience and skills for our client who is a leading food and beverage manufacturer.
This position is a 12 hour shift roster of days and nights.
Your experience working on fixed plant and equipment in the food & beverage industry is essential.
To be successful in this role you must possess
- Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Previous experience in high volume production facility (Dairy, Food and Beverage or Pharmaceutical highly regarded)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- A proactive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to demonstrate root cause analysis
- Strong OHS practices
- Preventative and corrective maintenance
- Attendance to breakdowns
- Fault finding and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent fabrication skills
- Knowledge of pneumatics / hydraulics
- Ability to work in a team environment is crucial
You will be working within a team that values its employees and rewards their efforts accordingly. Opportunities to work within this company are rare and highly sought after so if you feel you would be a great fit then apply today.
Please note that only those currently living in Australia will be considered.