Luxury Residential Builder in the Northern beaches who specializes in high-end Renovations and Architecturally deigned Custom homes.
- Utilise your 3 years + Foreman experience - salary up to $130k pkg
- Luxury Residential builder specializing in New Built and Renovations up to $3M
- Projects mainly around the Northern Beaches - work close to home
Our client is an established Luxury Residential builder who have been around for over a decade and have a strong pipeline of work. They are based close to Dee Why and are well known for their high quality of work and professionalism.
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Foreman to join this successful team and work on great Luxury projects. Working closely with the Director, your duties are varied and include but are not limited to:
- 50% Management 50% on tools
- Reading and interpreting plans and drawings to ensure construction work is completed accurately and according to plan specifications
- Supervising the work of Carpenters, and other subcontractors
- Liaising with Consultants, Clients, Architects and stakeholders
- Ensuring WHS protocols are adhered to
- Follow Program to ensure deadlines are met while maintaining high quality standard of work
To be successful you will need to be a qualified Carpenter and have at least 3 - 4 years experience with a Luxury Residential Builder. It is essential that you worked on high-end projects from the ground up, valued more than $2 million. You will need a full set of Carpentry & Building tools as well as a work vehicle. Your outstanding communication skills and demonstrated experience building and maintaining client relationships will set you apart.
What's in it for you
On offer is the opportunity to work for a stable employer in the Luxury Residential sector who is known for their high quality workmanship. You will also be part of an established yet growing team with possible career opportunities down the track. You will also be paid a great salary between $110,000 - $120,000 + super commensurate with experience.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Renzo Habashi on 0499 996 191.