TRS Resourcing has been asked to source and screen suitable trade qualified Perth Metro based Boilermakers.
- Mining & Rail-Related Projects
- ASAP Start / Weekly Pay
- Perth Metro area based
TRS Resourcing has been tasked with searching for suitable trade qualified fabricators to join our client's workforce. Our client is looking for potential new team members for its Henderson workshop.
The job will require you to fabricator using Mig welding of medium, heavy and or structural steel. Types of projects could include hoppers, chutes, tanks and pipework most for mining and rail-related projects.
TRS Resourcing only advertises genuine positions, so, if you have Australian work rights and the qualifications for this position you've already got your foot in the door.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Read and interpret workshop/engineering drawings.
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Set up jigs
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Hold a mechanical aptitude
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Perth WA
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Boilermaker/Fabrication Trade qualification
TRS Resourcing is a professional recruitment business, and candidate confidentially is assured.
TRS Resourcing is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. We strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.