TRS Resourcing has been asked to source and screen suitable trade qualified Fabricators for the construction of Fuel Tanker Trailers for day shift
- Long Term Position, Possible Temp to Perm
- Weekly Pay, Overtime Available
- ASAP Start
Bunded Fuel Tanks / Fuel Trailers
Our client's workshop is located in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne; they have requirements for several additional Fabricators.
We require candidates that can weld structural, aluminium, stainless, fabricate fuel pipes, bunded fuel tanks and manifolds when needed. Candidates that have welded in confined spaces/tankers installing baffles and or repair panels that hold a confined space ticket will be looked at favourably for these positions.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Read and interpret workshop/engineering drawings.
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Set up jigs
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Hold a mechanical aptitude
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Melbourne, Victoria
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Confined space ticket (ideally)
- Fuel transport / Fuel Trailer Tanker Repairs industry experience (preferably)
- Boilermaker/Fabrication Trade qualification
TRS Resourcing is a professional recruitment business, and candidate confidentially is assured.
TRS Resourcing is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. We strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
So if this position sounds like you, please send your CV directly via this ad.