TRS Resourcing has been asked to source and screen suitable trade qualified Boilermakers for Transport Trailer Tanker Repairs
- Starting 14th Jan 2021
- Long Term, Temp to Perm Position
- $40 Per Hour NT + Super & Travel ($27 Per Day)
TRS Resourcing has been asked to source and screen suitable trade qualified Welder/Boilermakers for Mig/Tig for Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and or Aluminium Transport Trailer Tanker Repairs for our client's day shift located in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Set out and interpret workshop/engineering drawings.
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Have a mechanical aptitude
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Melbourne Victoria.
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Welding/Boilermaker Trade qualification
- A confined space ticket is highly preferable also.
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. We strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
TRS Resourcing only advertises genuine positions.
So if this position sounds like you, please send your CV directly via this ad.