TRS Resourcing has been asked to source and screen suitable trade qualified Boilermakers for heavy fabrication work
- ASAP Start
- Heavy Fabrication Work
- Excellent Weekly Pay
TRS Resourcing has been asked to source and screen suitable trade qualified Boilermakers for heavy fabrication work for our clients day and afternoon shifts
Our client based in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne; have requirements for additional heavy fabrication boilermakers.
We require candidates that can weld structural, industrial and heavy gauge steel.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Setting out
- Interpret workshop/engineering drawings.
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Able to work unsupervised
- Mechanical aptitude
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Melbourne Victoria
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Boilermaker Trade qualification
TRS Resourcing is a professional recruitment business, and candidate confidentially is assured.
TRS Resourcing is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. We strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
TRS Resourcing only advertises genuine positions.
So if this position sounds like you, please send your CV directly via this ad.