TRS Resourcing has been asked to source and screen suitable trade qualified Boilers for the maintenance and construction of mining equipment
- Big Hours / Weekly Pay
- ASAP Start
- 12-18 Months Work
Workshop/Quarry Crushing Equipment Maintenance
TRS Resourcing has been asked to source and screen suitable trade qualified Boilers for the maintenance and fabrication of mining/quarry equipment for our client's day, arvo/night shifts
Our client's workshop is based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne; they have requirements for several new (4 Positions) Boilermakers across their Melbourne quarry contracts.
We require candidates that can weld structural, industrial, heavy-gauge steel, fabricate, harden/repair buckets and ideally have previously worked on quarry crushers.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Set out and interpret workshop/engineering drawings.
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Have a mechanical aptitude
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Melbourne Victoria
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Boilermaker/Fabricator Trade qualification
- Own Tools
- White Card
TRS Resourcing only advertise genuine positions and
if this job sounds like you, please send your CV directly via this ad.