Work on a wide range of large scale Land Development projects for a forward thinking company.
- Some of the most attractive Land Development projects in the market
- Strong focus on continuously developing employees
- Brilliant Auckland CBD location
About the roleA very successful multidisciplinary consultancy requires a technically focused Civil Design Engineer to work on a range of large scale residential, commercial and industrial Land Development projects at its Central Auckland office. This company specializes in Engineer, Surveying, urban Designing and Planning. They are in the process of significantly growing their team.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Civil Engineer.
- Experienced with Civil 12D and 3D.
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to work on a variety of civil projects and continuously develop as an engineer.
This is a company that is very flexible in their thinking and adapt their processes to include new technology. They don't restrict a Civil Engineers role to one specific area but allow them to broaden their horizons to be involved in different parts of the Land Development process. They have a very attractive project pipeline and provide excellent benefits to their staff.
How to apply
Either click apply, or if you have any questions or would like more information about the role, in confidence contact me at the details below:
Specialist Engineering Recruitment Consultant