Immediate Start for the right candidate using CNC for a Fabrics and Textile Manufacturer based in Yatala
- Great Working Opportunity
- All training provided
- Opportuinty to learn new skills
Immediate Start. Leading to permanent position for the right candidate!
We are looking for a Factory Hand to operate the CNC with fabric and textile experience for one of our valued clients based near Yatala!
Our client is the leading provider of custom design, fabrication and installation of liquid containment solutions, architectural fabrication and fabric products.
Position outline -
- Using CNC machine to cut Vinyl | PVC both re enforced and not
- Tangens Experience highly regarded
- Opportunity to learn new skills and for growth
- Ability to nest (training provided if not)
- Basic moth's, reading and writing skills
- CNC experience highly regarded
- Willingness to learn
- Forklift License
- Textile & fabric experience highly regarded
- Able to follow instructions well
- Current driver's licence and reliable transport
- 40+ hours per week
- All PPE supplied
- Wages paid weekly
- Safe working environment
If the above details fit what you're looking for please apply immediately!
Recruitment Team Leader
0423 415 508