Well established co - Construction industry with a presence Australia - wide. Use your superior internal Sales Coordination/Customer Service exp
- Fast paced role - great team culture
- Construction industry exp preferred
- Approachable mgt team & excellent induction process
My client have a superior reputation in the Civil Construction industry and are seeking an enthusiastic Internal Sales Coordinator/Hire Controller to join their team.
You will be responsible for all hire/sales enquiries via front counter, telephone and internet, providing customer quotations, allocations of deliveries and pickups (internal and external transport), maintaining daily run/day sheets and required documents, liaising with drivers and yard hands. Entering of contracts and actioning daily Branch KPI reports.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Take responsibility for phone calls/enquiries from customers regarding hires, sales, off hires, pricing and quotations for Hire equipment.
- Ensure that customers are receiving accurate and up to date pricing and information.
- Actively promote the hire/sales of all products and be alert for opportunities to promote the sale of other products within the Company's product catalogue.
- Always endeavour to improve product knowledge and learn technical specifications for all products
- Provide quotations for customers when required with accurate pricing and appropriate products.
- Liaise with Sales team and Branch Manager with any customer enquiries or quotations that require a site inspection or project design.
- Provide customers with realistic and accurate time-frames for deliveries and pickups.
- Endeavour to answer the phone within 3 rings, with appropriate greeting and in a friendly and energetic manner.
- Record all relevant information onto a CIF (Customer Information Form) and take action as necessary.
- Greet all visitors/customers that enter branch in a friendly and energetic manner, and advise other staff of awaiting appointments.
- Hands on sales coordination experience
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Superior customer service skills both face to face and over the phone
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills