Well established successful dynamic co. Great $'s & bonus. Civil construction/Earthmoving Machinery. Great team environment!
- Use your spare part sales exp in this varied role - Immediate start
- Excellent team culture - dynamic business who reward and recognise their staff
- Supportive approachable Management team
My client are a dynamic and fast moving earthmoving sales, service and parts business. They are a well established business with a variety of branches now operating Australia-wide:
- Use specialist knowledge to interpret customer part requirements via phone or face-to-face;
- Proactively chasing customers in regards to their machine parts needs.
- Provide effective and efficient customer service and product advice on all areas the parts department can cover.
- Order parts from suppliers, preparing and processing documents such as parts requisition orders, invoices and inventory documents
- Assist with stock takes;
- Warehouse/ store work including picking and packing of products.
- Maintain and input client info in our CRM system
- Good working knowledge of and experience with Earthmoving Equipment - Advantageous.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Knowledge of computerised parts processing systems would be of an advantage
APPLY now - PLS submit your resume in "WORD format only" - NOT PDF