Private Cloud VMWare Specialist required to provide their technical expertise and guidance across private cloud services
- Location : Chatswood
- Duration : Initial 6 months
- Start : As soon as possible
As the Private Cloud VMWare Specialist you will be responsible for the continued development, service onboarding and operational delivery of the Private Cloud roadmap, supporting application consolidation, architectures and evangelising cloud transformation.
You will be required to:
- Provide specialised VMWare technical expertise, guidance, and recommendations for Private Cloud services.
- Provide leadership, guidance and effectively manage operational issues to ensure a high quality, reliable digital/ICT service delivery to state-wide customers within Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain a highly available, secure, scalable and robust digital/ICT infrastructure and deliver common access, security, integration and collaboration services.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of the Private Cloud to ensure reliability, availability and quality metrics are in line with policy.
- Identify risks and issues associated with technology deliverables and provide technical assurance, options and recommendations to facilitate remediation and mitigation strategies.
- Align technology to business processes, roadmaps and organisational changes, ensuring that the technology supports these critical activities.
To be successful in securing this role you will have :
- Extensive experience in VMWare Cloud Foundation Enterprise, and vRealise Suite Enterprise with a record of achievement in architecting centralised integrated solutions for a large and complex service industry organisation in technologies, including relevant qualifications or equivalent.
- Significant expertise and experience with public cloud providers (AWS and/or Microsoft Azure) equivalent to an AWS Certified solutions architect with a passion for Cloud Services and solution architecture.
- Extensive experience with VCF 3.9+ and VRA 8.x+
- Extensive knowledge of DevOps principles and practices that support best practice CI/CD and its application in delivering Infrastructure as code
- Extensive Experience with leveraging VMware Cloud Assembly to develop blueprints and leveraging VMWare service broker to build a service catalogue for customers.
- Experience with VMWare VRA API capabilities to allow for external orchestration of deployments
- Extensive experience with NSX-T and leveraging VRNI and VRLI capabilities to establish appropriate micro-segmentation of workloads.
- In-depth and up-to date understanding and experience with MS Azure and AWS services
To be considered for this role, please send your CV in the first instance by applying online.
To find out more about AJQ's Professional Service and vacant positions, please go to our website or follow us on Linkedin: