An experienced business focused Project Manager required to assist in the digitisation of business systems and processes.
- Location : Canberra
- Duration : 12 months
- Start : As soon as possible
Our client is working towards a more digitised way of working therefore a requirement has arisen for a business focused Project Manager. You will be a strong communicator, with proven experience in stakeholder management and demonstrated skills and experience managing development and implementation of cross-organisational projects with a particular focus on business, translating business requirements to IT teams.
You will be required to:
- Plan, design and oversight cross-organisational projects and manage inter-dependencies.
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams and stakeholders to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Work with other Managers and stakeholders to settle priorities and identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department.
- Manage the allocation of BAU staff and labour hire resources to projects.
- Develop and manage project budgets and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Align business change with IT project roll out, including managing delivery of change communications, training and guidance
- Report on project performance to the Project Sponsor, the Program Board and the Executive as required.
- Identify opportunities for continual improvement, including business capability, infrastructure and processes.
- Ensure relevant organisational standards, process and policies are upheld.
- Manage communications and change with all stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in business change management and training (realising benefit in systems adoption and transition to business BAU).
To be considered for this role and others, please send your CV in the first instance by applying online.
For more information on AJQ's Professional Services and other vacant positions, please go to our website or follow us on Linkedin.