AJQ Consulting now have a number of Manual and Automation Test Analyst positions on our client sites. Exciting projects and great challenges
- Location : Canberra
- Duration : 12 months
- Start : As soon as possible
AJQ Consulting are a leading provider of Business and Information Technology Services delivering a comprehensive range of specialist services the Banking, Financial Services, Corporate, Government and Education sectors across Australia and Singapore.
Our services include:
- IT Professional Services including Consulting and Project Delivery
- Software Testing across all testing phases
- Supply of onsite Business Analysts and SME's
- Automation across software development, testing and production as well as RPA for process automation
We now have a requirement for multiple Software Testers to join the team on various client sites.
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience of Manual and Automation Testing
- Demonstrated experience across the full software testing lifecycle:
- requirements analysis
- test strategy documentation
- Test plans
- Test casesT
- Test Execution
- Bug Tracking
- Execution of projects
- Experience of SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio
- Experience of testing mobile applications
- Experience of Unit testing and API Integration tests using C# .NET
- Automation test experience - Selenium
- Experience is Azure DevOps in an Agile environment
- Exceptional communication skills, a keen collaborator and always adhere to best practice
To be considered for these roles, please send your CV in the first instance by applying online.
A number of our roles require the ability to obtain Baseline Security clearance therefore only open to Australian Citizens so please do specify your visa or citizenship status, including any current security clearance.
Unfortunately, due to high response rates, only those deemed suitable for the current roles will be contacted.
For more information on AJQ's professional services and other vacant positions, please go to our website or follow us on Linkedin: