Software Developer required with a min 3 years' experience of C# and .Net framework.
- Location : North Ryde
- Salary : Dependent on experience
- Start : As soon as possible
Our client is a leading payment systems organisation that works with leading edge technology to delivery card and cloud based solutions.
Although the past year has been challenging, the company has weathered the storm and are now expanding their development team and so require a Software Developer to assist in the design and implementation of new and existing software products.
You will also contribute to the continuous improvement of software development processes including areas such as revision control, release management, testing, bug tracking and continuous integration.
You will also be required (but not limited) to:
- Design and implement software for new products,
- Maintenance of existing products,
- Work with the Senior Developer on design and development
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of software development processes, including such areas as revision control, release management, testing, bug tracking and continuous integration
- Support and troubleshooting of customer software issues (reproduction of field issues in testlab environment.
To be successful in securing this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in computer/electrical engineering, computer science or other relevant discipline.
- C# and .NET framework experience
- Knowledge of databases (SQL compliant)
- Front end development experience with web and graphics technologies, such as, HTML5, WPF, Elm, Haskell or PureScript advantageous
- Device driver development experience advantageous
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking and security
- Experience working within agile development methodologies
- Experience working through the full development lifecycle
- Experience working in regulated environments
- Be able to cope with novel problems and situations, and to systematically apply engineering principles to deliver appropriate solutions
- Sound written and verbal communication skills,
- Experience with issue tracking systems such as JIRA
- Experience with revision control systems such as CVS, git
- Experience with automated unit testing and continuous integration desirable
- Around 3 years' experience of software development
To be considered for this role please send your CV with a covering letter by applying online.
To find out more about AJQ Group's Professional Services and other opportunities, please go to our website and follow us on Linkedin: