Come and create something amazing with us! Our second Eléme Day Spa is preparing to open it's doors and we are looking for gifted therapists
- Work in an elegant, purpose-built Spa venue
- In a pristine environment near the Esplanade
- Help grow a great brand and join us in creating another amazing eléme spa!
Come and create something amazing with us! Our second Eléme Day Spa is preparing to open it’s doors and we are looking for gifted therapists to join us in making this spa as amazing as the first one! If you love making your guest feel relaxed and special and you are up-to-date with the latest industry trends and techniques in the luxury market, we want you to come and join our Pre-opening team.
Make it Happen. Make it Great.
Welcome to Eléme Day Spa
Eléme Day Spa embraces both nature and science from Australia and beyond. Eléme Spa's stellar menu is designed to flex, so our therapists can personalise each treatment to best suit our guests… body, skin, mood on the day of visit. Say goodbye to the world of fussy and fluffy and think fresh and fabulous.
Reporting to the Spa Manager, the Spa Therapist will be required to have a thorough knowledge of the full variety of massage and beauty modalities and treatments offered, as well as a high standard of communication skills and knowledge of the products being used.
- Performing every treatment with the utmost guest care from arrival to departure.
- Ensuring recommendation of ‘Homecare’ and meeting weekly / monthly retail sales targets.
- Participating in all training sessions performed by Eléme Spa’s product partners and in any scheduled external training to maintain the highest technical skill set.
- Providing a level of service that creates loyalty with spa guests ensuring their return.
- Ensuring the impeccable cleanliness and presentation of the Spa.
Your many talents will include:
- Diploma qualified in Beauty and/or Massage Therapy is mandatory
- A natural flare in delivering exceptional customer service
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Demonstrated experience in massage therapy, body treatments, facial therapy with manicure / pedicure and advantage.
Opened in early-2021, Crystalbrook Flynn will be the younger sibling to Riley and Bailey and like many younger siblings, Flynn likes being at the centre of attention and doesn’t mind showing off from time to time. Flynn likes to engage and entertain our guests ... not just accommodated them – think exquisite glass swimming pools facing the Esplanade to splash in, a DJ always ready to play and a martini ready to be shaken.
What makes Crystalbrook Collection different?
We are Collaborators. Who you are matters as much as what you can do. We look for the twinkle in the eye with each Collaborator and a genuine passion to be great, truly outstanding professionals. Our Collaborators deliver service that is confident (not cocky), adaptable, interested, curious, insightful, empathic, stylishly witty and locally aware.
We want you to make it happen, make it great. To assist you, we provide relaxing zones, learning opportunities and an easy to climb ladder – yep if you’re good at what you do, the only way is up.
Our Collaborators are always curious for more.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn for news and recent updates or visit www.crystalbrookcollection.com
Join the Positive Rebellion. Tell us what makes you great.