Assist in leading all aspects of our new CC's Bar & Grill Restaurant. You will deliver on a high-quality menu and service to match.
- Coordinating daily restaurant management operations
- Delivering superior food & drink service, maximising customer satisfaction
- Lead an exceptional team to make our mark on the Cairns food scene
Make it Happen. Make it Great.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
CC's Bar & Grill - featuring our own Crystalbrook Beef
Bailey, a Crystalbrook Collection Hotel, opening late October
Bailey is modern, innovative and has a true appreciation for all the arts. Bailey chooses the path less travelled. The type of character you’ll find at the local farmer’s market rather than a supermarket or exploring the latest exhibition at the museum rather than at a rock concert. Bailey loves originality, individuality and attention to detail.
CC's Bar and Grill draws inspiration from Crystalbrook Station and the ruggedness of the Australian outback, CC's Bar and Grill is redefining the traditional steakhouse. Famous for its steak, which comes directly from Crystalbrook Station, CC's celebrates the best of Australian produce. The stellar menu is derived from quality, fresh harvest that befits the earthy tone of the restaurant. Local ingredients and the finest beef are used to create the hearty, flavoursome dishes that offer exhilaration with every bite.
You will collaborate with our team and guests by:
- Drive guest satisfaction across all outlets empowering our collaborators to provide service beyond customers’ expectations
- Foster a culture of innovation and breaking the norm
- Provide hands-on leadership across your outlets
- Collaborate closely with CC's Bar & Grill Restaurant Manager
- Respond efficiently and accurately to guest concerns
- Assist the Restaurant Manager to maintain the Restaurant's revenue, profitability and quality goals through efficient restaurant operations, productivity, and guests service standards
- Ensure compliance with food safety and safety regulations
- Ensure on-job department training is being conducted to meet our high service standard.
- Assist in controlling operational costs, reporting, and identify measures to cut waste
- Appraise collaborator performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Champion our guiding principles and support Crystalbrook College learning and development team sessions
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with all departments of the hotel.
Your many talents will include:
- Demonstrated management skills in both front and back of the house
- Restaurant guru of dining room operations, guest satisfaction, team motivations and balancing seating capacity
...Ultimately, you will ensure CC's Bar & Grill Restaurant runs smoothly and guests have pleasant dining experiences.
Crystalbrook Collection is Australia's newest portfolio of distinctive, upscale hotels where differences are applauded. Our environment is dynamic and entrepreneurial, and we heartily believe in looking after our people. We're all about creating unique customer experiences, embracing each location. We love innovation, design, sustainability, connectivity… and most importantly, having fun.
What makes Crystalbrook Collection different?
We are Collaborators. Who you are matters as much as what you can do. We look for the twinkle in the eye with each Collaborator and a genuine passion to be great, truly outstanding professionals. Our Collaborators deliver service that is interested, curious, insightful, empathic, stylishly witty and locally aware.
We want you to make it happen, make it great. To assist you, we provide relaxing zones, learning opportunities and an easy to climb ladder – yep if you’re good at what you do, the only way is up.
Our Collaborators are always curious for more.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn for news and recent updates or visit www.crystalbrookcollection.com
Join the Positive Rebellion. Tell us what makes you great.