Front Office leadership gurus apply here! Jack of all trades, issue resolution king/queen, cool cucumber. So many roles in one, so many opportunities.
- You embrace the role of MANAGER on Duty. Not afraid to take charge.
- New property, new opportunities to try out your talents.
- Who uses red tape anymore, ours is any colour you want it to be.
Make it Happen. Make it Great.
Front Office Assistant Managers
Bailey, a Crystalbrook Collection Hotel, Opening October 2019.
Bailey is modern, innovative and has a true appreciation for all the arts. Bailey chooses the path less travelled. The type of character you’ll find at the local farmer’s market rather than a supermarket or exploring the latest exhibition at the museum rather than at a rock concert. Bailey loves originality, individuality and attention to detail.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, we're looking for great, truly outstanding Assistant Managers for our newest hotel, Bailey.
Your responsibilities include:
- Greeting, assisting and naturally wowing guests of the hotel
- Jumping to the rescue like a superhero to solve any shift dramas
- Assisting our Experience Curators with front desk duties, as required
- Competently handling emergency situations
- Fostering a culture of innovation and breaking the norm
- Assisting the Supervisor with front office operations during the absence of Rooms Division Manager and acts on behalf of the General Manager in the absence of senior management
- Ensuring on-job department training is being conducted to meet our high service standard.
- Effectively communicating and coordinating with all departments of the hotel.
- Role modelling proper Workplace Health and Safety procedures
- Championing our Service Excellence guiding principles
Your many talents will include:
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role
- Understanding of PMS (Opera preferred)
- Demonstrated development of Front Office team skills and knowledge
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Keeping calm when the fire alarm sounds
- Ability to happily wear many hats
- Your willingness to work across all shifts
Crystalbrook Collection is Australia's newest portfolio of distinctive, upscale hotels where differences are applauded. Our environment is dynamic and entrepreneurial, and we heartily believe in looking after our people. We're all about creating unique customer experiences, embracing each location. We love innovation, design, sustainability, connectivity… and most importantly, having fun.
What makes Crystalbrook Collection different?
We are Collaborators. Who you are matters as much as what you can do. We look for the twinkle in the eye with each Collaborator and a genuine passion to be great, truly outstanding professionals. Our Collaborators deliver service that is interested, curious, insightful, empathic, stylishly witty and locally aware.
We want you to make it happen, make it great. To assist you, we provide relaxing zones, learning opportunities and an easy to climb ladder – yep if you’re good at what you do, the only way is up.
Our Collaborators are always curious for more.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn for news and recent updates or visit www.crystalbrookcollection.com
Join the Positive Rebellion. Tell us what makes you great.