Work across all three Cairns based hotels to develop & implement a promotions calendar like nothing else!
- Take ownership & let your creativity take over
- One of a kind Promotions leadership role
- Are you creative and passionate about all things F&B?
Make it Happen. Make it Great.
Restaurants and Bars Events Manager
Take ownership for planning and developing the strategic restaurant and bar calendar of initiatives to drive sales growth.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop strategic F&B annual calendar of events and initiatives across all nine Cairns based restaurants and bars
- Create exceptional restaurant and bar initiatives that abide by brand guidelines, bring each venue to life and maximise revenue and customer satisfaction
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders, including operations and marketing as well to develop an exceptional well-planned calendar of initiatives
- Liaise with key external partners such as food and drinks providers, entertainment suppliers and so forth
- Research, analyse, and monitor key demographic factors to identify trends and market opportunities to maximise the effectiveness of commercially viable promotional activities
- Package these market and customer insights into actionable, relevant strategies and plans
Your many talents will include:
- Background in Hospitality/ food & beverage promotions
- Multi venue experience
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbal
- Stylishly witty, you are well presented with a polite, friendly and professional manner.
- You make Marie Kondo look like an amateur..and can multi task too.
- Curious to the core you always look for the best solution.
- Able to adapt to the ever-changing environment and reacting quickly to meet challenges.
- You know you can't have a rainforest without rain and those stunning blue sky days are what makes living in this part of the world a wonderful and unique experience (and you want everyone to know about it)
Crystalbrook Collection is Australia's newest portfolio of distinctive, upscale hotels where differences are applauded. Our environment is dynamic and entrepreneurial, and we heartily believe in looking after our people. We're all about creating unique customer experiences, embracing each location. We love innovation, design, sustainability, connectivity… and most importantly, having fun.
What makes Crystalbrook Collection different?
We are Collaborators. Who you are matters as much as what you can do. We look for the twinkle in the eye with each Collaborator and a genuine passion to be great, truly outstanding professionals. Our Collaborators deliver service that is interested, curious, insightful, empathic, stylishly witty and locally aware.
We want you to make it happen, make it great. To assist you, we provide relaxing zones, learning opportunities and an easy to climb ladder – yep if you’re good at what you do, the only way is up.
Our Collaborators are always curious for more.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn for news and recent updates or visit www.crystalbrookcollection.com