Look after our guests and process the days transactions until the sun comes up over the Esplanade.
- People who like working at night (11pm-7am)
- Problem solving gurus who understand a bit about numbers
- Get things one with a small team
Make it Happen. Make it Great.
Night Auditor/Relief Night Manager
Bailey, a Crystalbrook Collection Hotel, Opening late October 2019.
Bailey is modern, innovative and has a true appreciation for all the arts. Bailey chooses the path less travelled. The type of character you’ll find at the local farmer’s market rather than a supermarket or exploring the latest exhibition at the museum rather than at a rock concert. Bailey loves originality, individuality and attention to detail.
You will collaborate with our guests by:
- Efficiently auditing the current day trading transactions and ensure that they are properly balanced and posted
- Foster a culture of innovation and breaking the norm
- Anticipating and exceeding guest needs and desires immediately as they occur during the night shift
- Accurately identifying any discrepancy which exists between revenue and payments
- Completing the night audit report thoroughly and accurately
- Assisting with the required system back-up and maintenance programs and procedures
- Ensuring security is upheld throughout the hotel on a nightly basis, including security walks and scanning each checkpoint throughout the hotel
- role modelling proper workplace health and safety procedures
- Championing our Service Excellence guiding principles
- Provide hands-on leadership across your outlets
- Ensure on-job department training is being conducted to meet our high service standard
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with all departments of the hotel
- A love of crunching numbers
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Understanding of PMS (Opera preferred)
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Balancing your life to manage sleep and play time
- Common sense approach
Crystalbrook Collection is Australia's newest portfolio of distinctive, upscale hotels where differences are applauded. Our environment is dynamic and entrepreneurial, and we heartily believe in looking after our people. We're all about creating unique customer experiences, embracing each location. We love innovation, design, sustainability, connectivity… and most importantly, having fun.
What makes Crystalbrook Collection different?
We are Collaborators. Who you are matters as much as what you can do. We look for the twinkle in the eye with each Collaborator and a genuine passion to be great, truly outstanding professionals. Our Collaborators deliver service that is interested, curious, insightful, empathic, stylishly witty and locally aware.
We want you to make it happen, make it great. To assist you, we provide relaxing zones, learning opportunities and an easy to climb ladder – yep if you’re good at what you do, the only way is up.
Our Collaborators are always curious for more.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn for news and recent updates or visit www.crystalbrookcollection.com
Join the Positive Rebellion. Tell us what makes you great.